We do complimentary home staging for all our listed properties.
Benefits of staging
- Professionally staged homes present and show better than competing houses for sale, including new construction homes and higher-priced houses.
- Staged properties will sell faster when compared with houses that have not been staged. From the date of listing until the day of closing, home staging shortens this time frame, even in a slow real estate market.
- Staged properties look the very best in MLS photos, and more than 90% of home buyers begin their search online.
- Staged properties can increase the number of offers and selling price in hot markets.
- Buyers view professionally staged listings as “well-maintained.’
- Buyers’ agents recognize that professionally staged listings are “move-in” ready and are inclined to show staged properties.